Collapsible bulk containers help you to achieve maximum space saving when used in a closed-loop or returnable bulk container operation. When fully erected, these will ship from 2-4 bins high in a trailer and when they are collapsed they will ship from 3-8 bins high in a trailer. This is what cube utilization is all about and our collapsible pallet containers are the key to making the most out of your allotted space. Environmentally-minded customers no longer want expendable wood or cardboard packaging. Instead Eco-friendly companies want reusable/returnable packaging solutions and we have those solutions. Stop sending your money to the land fill along with your expendable bulk packaging containers. Reusable/returnable/sustainable bulk containers not only keep your investment alive, but will enable you to realize substantial savings that you can pour right back into your bottom line.
From bumpers to Barbie dolls our bulk collapsible containers are the ideal packaging containers for providing superior protection while shipping and/or storage of your goods. The forklift base built into our industrial bulk containers makes them easy to move with a forklift or pallet jack. These heavy-duty bulk containers were designed with ergonomics in mind; from the smooth corners to the back-saving drop door for easy access and bulk container set-up/knock-down only ~10 seconds.
How long will our reusable collapsible bulk bins last? Since our bulk containers are all component based, repairing a pierced side wall or damaged base is simple. Just to give you an idea of a possible expected life span on these bulk packaging containers, we have a customer that has had our returnable collapsible pallet boxes in their system for over 15yrs and they still have about 90% of their original bulk bins in operation with only occasional minor repairs needed.
- Unlike wood, metal or cardboard cartons, our collapsible bulk containers stack high, conserving as much of your valuable floor space as possible.
- They withstand years of repeated handling.
- They prevent material contamination common with cardboard and metal containers
- They facilitate mechanical and air conveyance of materials, effectively replacing the capital equipment costs of tilters and metal surge bins.
- Our collapsible bulk containers are constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for long-lasting durability.
- They are designed to reduce packaging and shipping costs, as well as provide superior product protection.
- They are easily recyclable at the end of their useful lives.
RTP Reusable/Returnable Sustainable bulk containers help to save the contents of your wallet and our environment.