The "Junior" containers offer a smaller mesh pattern to prevent the loss of smaller items.
The Collapsible Wire Mesh Bulk Container is an essential and flexible unit for material handling and storage. These durable yet lightweight containers, can stack three high for maximum storage efficiency. These units come with safety features such as safety lugs to insure stackability, reinforced rings to prevent distortion and safety locks to prevent accidental openings.
These containers can be stacked three high when loaded to save warehouse space. The Juniors' ability to stack and collapse, assist in lowering shipping costs and shipping more product at a given time.
The folding convenience our containers allows for better return on shipments and space-saving storage. The container not only folds to save you storage/shipping space, it can be stacked four high when loaded to save you warehouse space. Each container in the stack can hold up to 1,100 lbs., a total of 3,300 lbs., in an area as small as 20" x 32".
- Ideal for work cells with limited available footprint.
- Tight mesh pattern to store smaller items.
- Individual container weight does not exceed 55 pounds.
- Holds 1,100 pounds capacity.
- Can stack three (3) high, fully loaded.
- Double-drop gate for easy accessibility to parts.
- Gate locking mechanism to avoid unintended opening of container.
- Zinc-coated finish.
- Channel base understructure for added strength.
|Mesh Gauge||1/2" x 1/2" x 11|
|Container Volume||5.3 ft³|
|Stack Height||3 high|
|Truckload Quantity (Collapsed)||53' Truck||880|
|Truckload Quantity (Open)||53' Truck||420|
|Tare Weight||50 lb|